eXodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Throne of Thunder has been cleared !

3 posters

Go down

Throne of Thunder has been cleared ! Empty Throne of Thunder has been cleared !

Post by Khan Sun Jul 14 2013, 23:06

Lei Shen, after a day of planning and training, ended up being slain on the first pull !
Fantastic job guys.

Throne of Thunder has been cleared ! Totcle10
Khan
Khan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Throne of Thunder has been cleared ! Empty Re: Throne of Thunder has been cleared !

Post by Shadowsilver Mon Jul 15 2013, 12:33

Shadowsilver
Shadowsilver

Back to top Go down

Throne of Thunder has been cleared ! Empty Re: Throne of Thunder has been cleared !

Post by Fanak Mon Jul 15 2013, 16:07

nice video Shadowsilver, good work on the fraps there, it would be nice if we did have more there did fraps so we could see for driffent class and spec Very Happy
Fanak
Fanak

Back to top Go down

Post by Khan Tue Jul 16 2013, 11:09

Excellent vid Shadowsilver. I especially liked the beginning and end with the Lorewalker Cho voiceovers, fantastic touch that really improved the impression of the vid.
Khan
Khan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowsilver Tue Jul 16 2013, 12:11

I have to admit that I did not like my ending, however people started yelling/screaming on vent right after where I cut it. I don't remember who or what, only that it was very loud and distorted Smile
Shadowsilver
Shadowsilver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down